Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peace Felt

I don't think you can get in on this year, there is still time to Join FeltUnited.com for the online exhibition.

Website :http://www.PeaceFelt.
We are Creating a Circle of Peace Felt Around the World in 2010



Create a work of art using handmade felt which symbolizes peace or unconditional love
to give to & receive from your peace partners somewhere else in the world!Mission:Our Highest Vision
To connect every country in an energetic circle of peace, unconditional love, and gratitude.
For Peace to be Felt in hearts across the world.

Mission

To promote peace and connectivity among nations, loving kindness among individuals, gratitude in our hearts and in our consciousness - knowing that WE create our world through our thoughts, words and actions.

To, as Gandhi reminded us, "Be the change we wish to see in the world."

To promote awareness of the ancient art of felt making and the modern craft of needle felting for its qualities of being earth friendly, extremely versatile, and easy to learn!


So I am trying to become inspired, working on Felt United I always wanted to pull a color into it that was outside of the rules, now I can do anything and I find it more difficult to focus my mind to inspiration.

The circle has been made and Cristina Pacciani-Trooster from the Nederland is my giving partner, and Terri Bibby from Canada is my recieving partner. Time to write some emails and see what I can discover about my partners!

No comments: