Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Felt United Peace Felt

Finishing up a Peace Felt United



I joined 2 groups this year, Peace Felt and Felt United. Peace Felt is a circle and I am sending a piece to Salt Island BC to Terri. Today I finished the piece and felted it very hard so it can go on the floor.














The back of the rug. After I made a wonderful peace sign, Neill walked into the room and told me that's upside down, it's a flag alphabet ND for Nuclear Disarmament, I wonder what letters it is upside down.. so I added another.


My puppy loves this rug and as I work she inspects and tests things out!

I love this dog! Kasidy she helps me with everything!




Peace to you Terri!


3 comments:

Marie Spaulding said...

Oh it's lovely, Kristi!!! Very artsy too :O) Your Peace Felt Partner is going to be so happy!

BTW-Your dog looks a LOT like my dog...a 14lb Rat Terrier with very similar colorings.

saoriweaver said...

Oh Kristi - that is so beautiful! I am over the moon happy :)

And speechless! Wow!

FeltersJourney said...

Lovely! Very serene - Im sure your PeacePartner will treasure it
x