Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peace Felt Felt United

After playing around with my sketch pad some research online and more cactus pictures.. I have finally arrived at a plan. So Peace Felt is September 21, 2010 and Felt United is October 2, 2010


some more inspiration



So I have the second piece layed out and ready to roll if only it were cooler outside!!!


Circle of Peace Felt Around the World  and FeltUnited - International Day of Felt – October 2nd 2010
Felt – intertwined, bound together, forever as one - United.
I am going to fly from Phoenix Az to Kansas City on October 2. I am going to take my piece with me and make a traveling exhibition. I am working on a second piece which I will send to a new fiber friend in Sept and I will ask her to do something with the piece on October 2.

No comments: