Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bag # 3 and what to do next

I finished bag #3

This was woven on the triangle loom and then fulled. I made lucet cord 95 inches long and then used the lucet a second time attaching the cord to a swivel hook.

I chose the bright blue lining because it is easier to find what your looking for than a black or navy lining. I added a side pocket inside.

D rings are crochet to the bag and a crochet lace  is around the entire opening of the bag.

The shaggy bag is done!

Now the question is what to do next, I am still washing wool. I have 12 oz ready to make the curtain panel, I just need to decide which silk to use, the 3mm or the 4mm. I am leaning towards the 3mm as I have more of it.
I still have a dining room table covered with unwashed wool!
I have 2 batches of washed wool, I think one will be curtains and I am thinking of dyeing the 2nd batch.
I have silk scarfs to dye..felt or ??
Then there is the last 2 bags.. what will they be?

No comments: